Investing with Martinhal in Portugal
INVESTING IN PORTUGAL
The Martinhal Group has developed a rare real-estate investment opportunity leading to an EU Residence Permit, alongside a fixed monthly rental income for the first six years.
Key terms at Martinhal Residences in Park of Nations include:
Rental Income of 3% of the property purchase price for the first six years.
All charges waived (service charge, provision of furniture pack) till the end of the six-year rental contract
Up to 14 days of free owner usage in your property every year when taken between 20 September and 31 March.
The purchaser gets freehold title to the property, and the owner will have the right to exchange his owner usage at Martinhal Residences with usage at other Martinhal branded properties (subject to terms and conditions)
For full details of Martinhal’s unique ‘Golden Visa’ Investment Opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golden Residence Permit Program
Co-ownership of properties between owners is possible
Investment in on-going/off plan properties possible
The Portugal Golden Residence Permit Program
Portugal is situated on the western side of Europe and provides an ideal environment for trade with western Europe. The Portugal Golden Residence Permit Program is a five-year residence-by-investment program for non-EU nationals. The residence permit allows free movement in Europe’s Schengen Area and only requires an average stay of seven days each year in Portugal over this period, which can also count towards citizenship eligibility after five years.
Visa-free travel in Europe’s Schengen Area and the right to live, work, and study in Portugal are key attractions for investors in this program.
- Valid Passport, Schengen Visa(if applicable)and travel documents
- Applicable property documents and contracts
- Declaration from a bank in Portugal confirming the transfer of the funds
- Absence of criminal conviction in Portugal and of interdiction to enter the country
- Absence of notice from the Portuguese Immigration Authorities or Schengen Services
- Investor declaration confirming compliance with investment requirements
- Criminal certificate from country of origin (absence of conviction of relevant crime)
- Family certificates (e.g. marriage, birth, studies, etc)
Initial Residence Permit is valid for 2 years
Subsequent permits (renewals) are available for 2-years each (without limitations)
After the initial 5 years, the following options are available:
Apply for Permanent Residence
Apply for Citizenship
14 days each in the following 2-year periods
After 5 years of Residency